- Starting at $1,899.00, The Cumulus Sleep System, also known as The Hilton Garden Inn Sleep System, is the standard at all Hilton Garden Inns worldwide and features our patented self adjusting
air mattresstechnology to ensure the perfect alignment of your spine and get a more restful night's sleep.
- The Cumulus / Hilton Garden Inn Sleep System from Natural Form creates a dynamic surface capable of optimally adjusting to each individual's size, weight, shape and sleeping position.
- With a myriad of special offers, including 0% interest for 48 months and a FREE 30 night in-home sleep trial, you'll be able to get the best night's sleep of your life for less than a dollar a day.
Cumulus / Hilton Garden Inn Sleep System OverviewThe Cumulus / Hilton Garden Inn
Adjustable BedMattress - Starting at $1,899.00 Also known as the Hilton Garden Sleep System, The Cumulus / Hilton Garden Inn
by Natural Form is a revolutionary blend of innovative sleep technology and good old fashioned common sense that works so perfectly, it provides our customers with the absolute best night of sleep they've ever had. Our Cumulus / Hilton Garden Inn customers enjoy unparalleled comfort and support in their superior-grade pressure relief mattresses and now you can too.
The Cumulus / Hilton Garden mattress promotes a deeper, more restful sleep because it is specifically designed to deliver the ultimate sleep surface that has been effectively proven to:
- Reduce pressure on your body's pain points (elbows, lower back, shoulders, neck, etc.)
- Reduce tossing and turning
- Increase circulation for improved health and vitality
- Improve spinal alignment
- Improve your mental clarity and focus upon waking
- Improve your immune system
- Optimize your sense of wellness
The Cumulus / Hilton Garden Inn bed is so conducive to a great night's sleep that it is the mattress of choice for not only many of the nation's leading hospitals, but for the worldwide chain of Hilton Garden Inn hotels as well.
The Pressure Relief Mattress with Dual ControlThe Cumulus / Hilton Garden Inn Sleep System
air mattressmaximizes customized comfort with our dual comfort control dials. This feature is what makes The Cumulus / Garden Sleep System the best mattress for a bad back. The bed's firmness can be independently adjusted on each side so the mattress can be as soft or firm as you like. The Cumulus / Garden Sleep System pressure relief mattress instantly conforms to your body, enveloping it in absolute softness, or if you require a firmer surface, with the dependable support you need.
Better Technology for the Best Adjustable Air Bed Mattress
Natural Form's advanced Cumulus / Hilton Garden Inn bed is an innovative pressure relief mattress that utilizes our patented Self Adjusting Technology to provide the unique experience of pressure-free sleep, making it the best bed for a bad back. Similar to our Cirrus Sleep System air mattress, The Cumulus / Hilton Garden luxury mattress includes advanced features that help customize your sleep like dual comfort control dials and our premium 100% all-natural wool cover that is designed to keep your body cool and comfortable all night long.
To learn more about why The Cumulus / Hilton Garden Sleep System by Natural Form is the best bed for a bad back, or to schedule your Free 30 night in-home trial, call us today at 1 (866) 550-2073.
* Please note that if purchasing a mattress only, without a matching foundation, an acceptable foundation must be used with the mattress in order for the Warranty to remain effective. Acceptable foundations are Platform Bed, Solid Wood Firm Foundation (no box spring), Waterbed Frame. Unacceptable foundations include box spring and other non-solid surfaces.
The Cumulus / Hilton Garden Inn Sleep System Details
The Cumulus / Hilton Garden Inn Sleep System offers unparalleled comfort and an unbelievable sleep experience. Just one night of sleep on this advanced adjustable mattress and you'll learn why it is the mattress of choice for the worldwide chain of Hilton Garden Inns and why it is used in many of the world's top hospitals and healing institutions. A complete list of customizable options allows us to personalize your Cumulus / Hilton Garden Inn self adjusting mattress to your exact needs.
- Product Details:
- Patented comfort adjustment dials (one per side) for customizing the mattress' firmness
- 18 independent horizontal air cylinders (9 per side) provide even more dynamic support
- Three-inch high resiliency comfort foam layer (memory foam also available)
- High quality quilted side panels
- High Density Foam Support Rails for unmatched edge support
- Patented one-side design requires no mattress flipping or rotating
- Hand sewn, machine washable 100% natural wool cover
- Non-skid mattress bottom for keeping the mattress in place
- Allergen and dust-mite resistant
- Custom Options Available
- Standard curbside shipping in 7-10 business days or choose our White Glove Service and we will unpack and set-up your sleep system.
- No two people share the same thoughts on what makes for the perfect sleeping experience. From pillows and sheets to mattress covers and more, everybody has their preference. That's why Natural Form makes it possible to fully customize your Cumulus Sleep System to your exact specifications. For a complete list of customizable options available for this model, or to place an order, please call us today at 1 (866) 550-2073 and speak with one of our sleep specialists. And don't forget to ask about our FREE 30 night in-home sleep trial
Cumulus / Hilton Garden Inn Sleep System Technology
Natural Form designs and manufactures two different types of adjustable air mattresses featuring our Self Adjusting Technology - one with a vertical sleep system and one with a horizontal sleep system.
- Self Adjusting Technology® Vertical Sleep System
- 4 to 5 vertical air cylinders per side (depending on size) Each side automatically adjusts independently. No motion transfer from one side to the other.
- Built in patented valve to automatically readjust the air cylinders as you move.
- Individual air cylinders that conform precisely to your body shape
- Patented air valves that automatically adjust air volume in and out of the cylinders
- Optional covers 100% all-natural Australian virgin wool, Ecru or Pillow top
- So efficient at reducing pressure and providing comfort it is used in leading health care institutions for treatment and prevention of bed sores
- Self Adjusting Technology® Horizontal Sleep System
- 9 horizontal air cylinders per side for a more dynamic sleeping surface
- Adjustable Firmness controls on each side of the mattress. Optimum, Soft or Firm
- Targets specific areas of the neck, back and spine more efficiently
- Provides anatomically correct support
- Recommended for:
- Consumer use for optimum comfort and support.
- Hospitality industry for greater guest satisfaction
- Advanced medical conditions like spinal disorders, back and neck disorders, sleep disorders and degenerative diseases
- Enjoy healthy sleep cycles without tossing and turning so you can wake up refreshed and energized guaranteed with our FREE 30 night in-home sleep trial
To place an order or to learn more about our adjustable air mattresses, call us today at 1 (866) 550-2073 and one of our bedding specialists will be happy to offer you the assistance you need.
Call: 1 (866) 550-2073 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Keep in mind that in normal use slight body impressions and changes in the support characteristics may occur. These changes are normal and do not indicate any type of structural failure.